Devon County Council’s latest Care and Health Newsletter has been released, it includes information about:
- What do you need to know about scarlet fever and Group A Strep infections?
- What is Scarlet Fever?
- What are the symptoms of Scarlet Fever?
- What is invasive Group A Step (iGAS)?
- When should I seek medical help?
- Warning and advice ahead of Devon’s cold snap
- It’s not too late to have your flu vaccination
- Share your views on our healthy lifestyle service (complete the Health and Wellbeing survey)
You can read the newsletter online here: DCC Care and Health, 7th December 2022