Devon County Council has released a special edition of their “ConnectMe Newsletter” on 17th October 2023.
“The rise in the cost of living means that we’re all having to dig a little deeper to pay for household essentials such as food and energy. Many people in Devon are being forced to make difficult decisions, especially those on the lowest incomes.
If you don’t have enough money to live on, it’s important to make sure you know what support is available, so we’ve put together this special edition of our Connect Me newsletter to help.”
There are items covering:
- Household Support Fund
- Citizens Advice Devon Energy Relief Scheme
- Free Retrofit Energy Saving Improvements
- Home Upgrade Grant 2 (HUG2)
- Food, Fuel and More grants
- Ream Devon hardship schemes
- Free School Meals
- Holidays supermarket vouchers
- Free school holiday activities
- Growing Communities Fund
- Community Fridges
The newsletter may be viewed online at: ConnectMe Special Edition 17 October 2023