Annual Parochial Church Meeting
The Annual Parochial Church Meeting for the Ecclesiastical Parish of East Portlemouth will be held in the Village Hall on the evening of Thursday 19th May 2022, starting at 7.30pm
The meeting elects representatives to the Parochial Church Council and the Deanery Synod, it appoints the independent examiner or auditor and it considers:
- a report on changes to the Roll since the last annual parochial church meeting;
- an Annual Report on the proceedings of the parochial church council and the activities of the
- the financial statements of the council for the year ending on the 31st December preceding the
- the annual report on the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church or churches of the parish;
- a report of the proceedings of the deanery synod; and
- other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
All are welcome to attend.